UBC Hospital Vancouver Update
- 1st week was a blur of seizures, pain, testing & appts
- 2nd week was better as I settled in & there was less chaos, still battling bouts of wicked pain
- EKG/EEG & labs were good
- MRI showed some abnormalities & a cyst on my brain
- I get a second MRI today to check the cyst, but they are suspecting it is inactive
- Pending it is, Dr’s are suggesting Electrical Convulsive Therapy, psychiatric work and rehab for a couple months here in Vancouver to help the seizures
- They don’t believe in Lyme which has made it difficult & emotional, but I am feeling better today & hoping for a better week again!